Chief Executive Officer
- Founder and CEO of Australian Boutique Spirits, an Australian beverage manufacturer focused on innovation and first to market beverages.
- Experienced food and beverage professional with a track record of generating sales and distribution of new products into global markets.
- Australian Boutique Spirits undertook R&D which has led to the development of our functional beverage product range.
Non Executive Director
- Over 15 years in senior management in the oil and gas, cannabis and base metals industries in North America and Australia.
- Former Chairman of Needle Capital Corp which was recently
acquired by The Flowr Corporation (TSXV:FLWR), which is a
cannabis company listed on the TSXV.
- Founder & MD of Austex Oil Limited (2006- 2014)
which grew from startup to $30m in annual revenue.
Non Executive Director
- B.Bus (Marketing), M.Fin and GAICD.
- Experience in IPO’s, private placements, secondary
market transactions and listed company
- Advised numerous listed companies on capital raising and
- Director of a number of public and private
companies including Olive Capital Pty Ltd.
Chief Financial Officer
- Former CFO at Goldbelt Empires Ltd., Lifestyle Global Brands predecessor company.
- Former CFO at Eqube Gaming Ltd, a Canadian publicly-listed electronic gaming provider.
- Over 15 years of corporate finance , mergers and acquisition advisory, and merchant banking at TD
Securities, Morgan Stanley, and Kensington Capital Partners.
- Public company board experience (including membership on the Audit Committee) at Goldbelt
Empires Ltd., Colson Capital, Common Wealth Capital
- Sole shareholder of LGBC
Non-Executive Director – Chair of Audit Committee
- Held various senior partner positions with Ernst & Young LLP, including the corporate finance practice focused on valuation and pricing of acquisitions and divestitures, Managing Partner of their Calgary office and Director of the North American Center of Excellence for risk management services to the oil & gas and electric/gas utility sectors.
- Former Chief Financial Officer of Maxim Power Corp., a publicly listed independent power producer with operations in Canada, United States and France.
- Former Chief Financial Offer – River Power Inc., a publicly listed renewable energy developer with hydro and biomass projects principally in British Columbia.
- Founder – Imro Capital Corp., a corporate finance and governance consultancy focused on the mid-market.
- Former Director of Equal Energy, an energy company listed on the TSX and the NYSE. Chair of Audit, Compensation and Special Committees and was a member of the Governance and HS&E Committees.